According to the DOJ Report, the following pieces of evidence were recovered from the scene.
- Bullet from Faraday’s body.
- Two bullets from Jensen’s body
- Bullet found in panties of Jensen.
- Five Super X .22 cartridge cases found as scene by coroner.
- Four Super X .22 cartridge cases found as scene by Sgt. Silva.
- One bullet found on top of 1961 Rambler, Lic DTL 962.
- One bullet found in floor mat, left side storage area of 1961 Rambler, Lic DTL 962.
- One bullet found on ground near Jensen’s body.
- Purple dress of Jensen.
The weapon used was a .22 caliber pistol. It’s believed to have been a J.C. Higgins, Model 80 with a 10 round clip.